"Although we only spent one night in Zermatt, we couldn’t have picked a better hotel. We had a great view of the Matterhorn from our room balcony. The receptionist was very helpful and made some nice recommendations. For a European hotel, the room and bath were large. Sorry we couldn’t have stayed longer."
Facilities and amenities
- Separate bathroom with bathtub
- Cosmetics products from Bogner
- Bathrobe and bathing shoes
- Sitting area and wardrobe
- Flat screen TV
- DAB radio
- Direct dial telephone
- Free wifi and LAN internet access
- Balcony with beautiful mountain view (east or south side)
- Nespresso machine including tea and coffee capsules
The classic junior suites are suitable as three-bed rooms, with a full bed for the third person integrated into the room. Also suitable for three adults.